Wednesday, March 10, 2021

CALL S2 Week 4

 Hello class!


Today we are going to be doing "coding". Go to this Hour of Code and choose a game to "code". 


On your blog, share a screencap of the last screen of your game, and write one paragraph on what you think of this game and writing the code for it. Your paragraph should look like this:


In Hour of Code, I chose the game Star Wars to code. For me, it started off pretty easy, but got harder in the last part of the game. It was really fun doing this game. I learned that coding is not easy, and it is actually its own language. If I have the chance, I hope to be able to do it more in the future. 


Once you have completed both the game and the blog, send the link to the game that you have coded and the link to your blog to T. Sunny at shinminsunny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

CALL Week 16

Good afternoon class, Today we are going to be doing a webquest using a Google Form. I have given everyone an assignment in our classroom th...